Sunday, February 21, 2021

AIOU Msc Pakistan Studies Guess Paper (Autumn 2020)

Assalam-o-Aliakum! At this page you can get Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad MSc Pakistan Studies Guess Papers of Autumn 2020. You can Download MSc Pakistan Studies Guess Papers of Autumn 2020 from the available link at down below.

 

AIOU Studio 9 – Daniyal Iqbal, Provides free MSc Pakistan Studies Guess Papers for Semester Autumn 2020 of the following code. You can also join me at my YouTube Channel of AIOU Studio 9 for more updates.

 

#

Very Important Links For Students

1.

Date Sheet

2.

Online Roll Number Slip For Exam

 

 

6 Credit Hours / Full Book Guess Paper

Code

Book Name

Download

Paper Date

0538

Genesis of Pakistan Movement

Wait

May

0541

Social Change

PDF

May

4655

Geography of Pakistan – I

Wait

May

4656

Geography of Pakistan – II

Wait

May

4657

Pakistani Languages & Literature – I

Wait

May

4658

Pakistani Languages & Literature – II

Wait

May

4659

Economic Development in Pakistan – I

PDF

May

4660

Economic Development in Pakistan – II

PDF

May

4663

Pakistani Society & Culture – I

Wait

May

4664

Pakistani Society & Culture – II

PDF

May

4665

Research Methods – I

Wait

May

4666

Research Methods – II

Wait

May

4667

Political and Constitutional Development in Pakistan – I

PDF

May

4668

Political and Constitutional Development in Pakistan – II

Wait

May

 

Cancel Papers of Autumn 2020

Code

Book Name

Download

Paper Date

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Postpone / Cancel Notification / Updates / Official Notification

#

Book Name

Status

 

 

 

 

Updated at 01-February-2021

 

Thanks to Visiting AIOU Studio 9

 

8 comments:

  1. Plz inform me how can attend my R/workshops.
    Plz share reshedule date sheet in workshop
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir B.Ed ki assignment ki date guzar gyi assignments ap ne upload nahi kin or B.A ki guzar rhi hy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please update MSC ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCE Autumn 2021

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u please upload the guesses for B's English third semester

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9374 k upload kar dain plzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir g 0538 4655 4656 4657 4658 k guess paper upload krny na juldy sa tyar bhe krny han oper sa ap na vieod me bola ha k next month k first week me msc k paper hony k chances han plz juldy upload krny na

    ReplyDelete